Re: blue screen after administrator logon

Can you open system in Safe Mode with networking with Administrator?
If you can, first uninstall your hardware drivers,then use a virus program and scan your computer...

"bearmaniak" <bearmaniak@xxxxx> wrote in message news:gnoi5h$ola$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
two days ago i got a blue screen, after this i my computer restart and i logon.
I loose my setting like wallpaper, schema, position of desktop icons.

But after another normal reset i can't logon at my administrator account.
I can only logon as Guest.
When i try logon as admin i got blue screen 2 second after i write pass and click enter.

When im logged as Guest i cant run any program as administrator becouse i've got blue screen too.

Number of error is:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
0x00000050

What i can do?