Re: blue screen after administrator logon

Can you open system in Safe Mode with networking with Administrator?
If you can, first uninstall your hardware drivers,then use a virus program and scan your computer...

"bearmaniak" <bearmaniak@xxxxx> wrote in message news:gnoi5h$ola$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
two days ago i got a blue screen, after this i my computer restart and i logon.
I loose my setting like wallpaper, schema, position of desktop icons.

But after another normal reset i can't logon at my administrator account.
I can only logon as Guest.
When i try logon as admin i got blue screen 2 second after i write pass and click enter.

When im logged as Guest i cant run any program as administrator becouse i've got blue screen too.

Number of error is:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
0x00000050

What i can do?

  • Re: cannot logon as administrator
    ... To Logon as Default Administrator on Pro Edition, from Welcome screen, press ... > since it cannot find the path to that custom login screen. ... > I'm on the guest account. ...
  • Mgr802x.exe - application error message
    ... When I logon as a Guest, I get the following error message ... I do not get this message when I logon as the administrator. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • network logon passord
    ... my son deleted his logon id and password by mistake..now ... only got either administrator or guest to log on ... with....administrator says password incorrect even though ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • RE:Logon
    ... I know this question has been asked before, but I wish to bypass the logon ... and asks for the password for "Administrator", which I don't have as it ... Guest. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Windows Logon Screen Changed and classic style now shows....
    ... computer you have a box in classic style saying windows is logging off. ... login name is the administrator with NO password. ... One of the updates for .net framework adds a user account. ... what causes the extra logon step. ...