Access Denied

This is my first post ever.
I am trying to install SEP and am having issues with permissions.
After working with Symantec and running their utility, even though I am
the administrator on the machine I cannot access certain files since I
belong to everyone group on the machine. I have given full control to
all users for the folder but still no luck as below. I can get to
c:\Programdata but not the application data.

*testing allusersprofile\application data
c:\programdata\application data
account: everyone - deny
account: everyone - special access
account: system - full control
account: administrators - full control
account: currentuser - does not have full control because the current
user is a member of everyone and a deny was found referencing this *
**
Please help to figure this out.

Thanks

R.

--
ragger

  • Re: regional setting
    ... account has the symptoms of not allowing regional setting via the control ... panel GUI interface. ... This ensures that the date separator and the date format are ...
  • Consider Windows XP File Security and Group Policies
    ... If you are running Windows XP and are using the NTFS file system, ... Account from being able to purge its history footprint files. ... Changing Folder permissions to Read-Execute instead of Full ... you globally apply Full Control for the Administrators group and the SYSTEM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Parent Control Software
    ... I have heard that the new McAfee Security Suite has Parent Control. ... You can create a very STRONG and COMPLEX administrator password by ... With this account, a child can access anything you ... Probably the most important part is taking GOOD control of the Administrator ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Problem Printing using IWebBrowser2 from IWAM Account on Server 2003
    ... logon session of the ASP process account? ... LoadUserProfile first before calling the SetDefaultPrinter? ... | Subject: Re: Problem Printing using IWebBrowser2 from IWAM Account on ... |> component or just the code that your construct the WEBbrowser control, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: New Record Update
    ... If the form is a subform, what is the name of the subform control on the ... > I have saved it and close the form and view my reports, ... >>MS Access MVP ... >>> combobox that allow me to choose an account. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)