Re: *!NOT your usual Vista Password Problem - Incorrect Password even every time even after resetting

Yeah, just a bit. ;)

I would recommend to backup as they suggested to be safe, but there are
other things to try before resorting to that.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • RE: XP problem
    ... As long as you use the upgrade option to install the OS over the top of itself, the data should be safe. ... Would recommend a backup just to be safe though. ...
  • RE: Backup and Sharepoint
    ... I can confirm that Backup still fails after your recommendations. ... DCOM issue. ... Do I fix before or should I leave this until I have redone SBS SP1 ... > When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Re-evaluating digital photo backup
    ... These backup disks are attached to my computer most of the ... Safes and bunkers are overkill for data media with little ... While offsite storage is good for data backup, ... I have a schwab media and data safe for this type of media as well as ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: *Another* Backup software question...
    ... How safe is safe for backup? ... I don't know what is used for what kind of professional backup. ... Archive media is written once but may be read ... Archiving to a RAID array makes sense, as does writing to BD-R disks. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re-evaluating digital photo backup
    ... :> I find myself buying $300 or so worth of hard drives every other year ... These backup disks are attached to my computer most of the:> time. ... Safes and bunkers are overkill for data media with little ... I have a schwab media and data safe for this type of media as well as ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)