Re: Windows vista

I bought PC at Office depot

"Ray Luca" <rayluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bpbsp45csmujitl625uc22ltud72ahs166@xxxxxxxxxx
"Armando Santana" <csantana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I validated my windows copy. And I still see in the lower right hand corner
( Evaluation Copy ) how do i remove this

Where did you get it? What version is it?

  • Re: Install new Windows CD over expired evaluation copy!
    ... >> I have just bought a new computer and it had an evaluation copy of XP Home ... I have bought my XP Proffessional CD to put on but I ... > When the machine starts up, press the proper key to enter the BIOS. ... > restart with the CD in the tray. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help with issue of putting office 2204 on new powerbook!!
    ... Most likely your Powerbook came with an /EVALUATION/ Edition of Office 2004, ... and if you look at the CDs closely, they'll probably say "Evaluation ... I have recently bought a new powernook G4 laptop and I had already bought ... Office 2004 for my old laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Logitech: We dont have any mouse that works with Ubuntu
    ... several years ago had stamped "Requires Windows" on it. ... a few years ago I bought a laptop desk at ... Office Depot on sale, and for some reason in the process of getting ... think what sort of software Office Depot wants to install on the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Install new Windows CD over expired evaluation copy!
    ... "Vanguard" wrote: ... >>I have just bought a new computer and it had an evaluation copy of XP ... >> click on one of the names and then I get "Windows evaluation copy has ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)