activation key problems!! help please!!

hi all, here's the problem, I ran out of space on my 40gig so I went out
and bought a new 80gig sata drive, I ghosted all my stuff across to the
new drive and it boots up fine. left it last night turned on connected
to the net cause it was doing updates. logged on this morning and get
the activation screen come up and it says i only have 3 days to activate
it!! help!!

--
squeesy cheese

  • Re: activation key problems!! help please!!
    ... squeesy cheese wrote: ... and bought a new 80gig sata drive, I ghosted all my stuff across to the ... new drive and it boots up fine. ... to the net cause it was doing updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: MC and others agree to pay for extended updates.
    ... more than 320 million machines were bought. ... only the poorest people who have no money to buy a new one or ... MS was offering a symbolic low monthly sum to pay to keep the ... pc's updates, it would still do lots of money of such an offer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Coming up for a new pair of boots...
    ... Necessaries and bought a pair of Meindl Burma Pro GTX's. ... most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. ... > I bought my old pair of Brasher Hillmaster Classics (not the Gor-Tex ... > The trouble is that my old Hillmaster Classics were very comfortable. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: ALDI
    ... like mad and whose feet have grown two sizes in the past two years. ... boots are generally better for me. ... My daughter bought her pair and wears them to go out round the town, ... hike and these 2 girls told me very stoney faced that they 'didn't wear ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: Vetting
    ... updates!!!!!! ... Have finished year you at as a working pupil ... Started riding a warmblood mare, three times a week in October. ... unexpectedly bought her 27th January. ...
    (uk.rec.equestrian)