true admin account disappeared

I had been using the true admin account to do my everyday work (now i
know i shouldn't have) and lastnight i decided to change my SID using
the NewSid program.. the first time around it just sat there for a
couple hours not managing anything but to open a new account.. the
ASP.net machine account... since i had no idea what it was or what it
did i chose to delete it (again, now i know i shouldn't have).. then i
tried the NewSid again, only this time it worked.. it changed
everything, and rebooted the system.. only to find out I only had my
guest account, my admin and regular account are not showing up.. though
my hard drive is still intact, and I can still see my admin and regular
account folders.. just cant access them.. any help is highly
appreciated, thanks for your time!

--
AlexNeedsHelp
AlexNeedsHelp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/alexneedshelp.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Incoming E-Mail - cant create contact in OU
    ... central admin pool different than the web app. ... that account a little (if the web app is compromised or something, ... So I started with giving the app pool account domain admins permissions then ...
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows Local Workstation Admins t
    ... Flaw in Microsoft Domain Account Caching Allows ... Local Workstation Admins to Temporarily Escalate Privileges and Login as ... Cached Domain Admin Accounts ... administrator" is a "bigger" administrator than the local administrator. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Security Breach in AD! Help!
    ... > about 5 minutes the user was removed from the built in admin group. ... > changed the default domain policy, the default domain controller policy, ... >> auditing of account logon for success and failure and account management ... >> success and failure in Domain Controller Security Policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: cant verify disk
    ... She went to DU, and when she pressed "verify disk", it asked her user ... Disk Utility has required an administrator name and password for certain ... This is clearly a task which requires admin privileges, ... seriously mucked up with her user account settings in the NetInfo ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)