Re: Need Help

khatac wrote:
For some reason I can not update to windows vista SP1 with windows
update; therefore, I decided to download SP1. I download SP1 64bet and
my PC did not support it. Then, I downloaded the 32bet. Unfortunately
both of them did not work. I found out that my system is X86-based PC.
So now I have no idea what to do. Can some one help please.

System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Why in the world would you expect a Service Pack for Vista to install on a WinXP machine? Obviously, as it's name makes abundantly clear, Vista's Service Pack 1 is intended to be installed on computers running Vista. IT couldn't possibly be expected to install on any other operating system

If you want Vista SP1, you'll first have to replace the WinXP with Vista.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
.