Re: Need Help
- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:05:37 -0700
For some reason I can not update to windows vista SP1 with windows
update; therefore, I decided to download SP1. I download SP1 64bet and
my PC did not support it. Then, I downloaded the 32bet. Unfortunately
both of them did not work. I found out that my system is X86-based PC.
So now I have no idea what to do. Can some one help please.
Microsoft Windows XP
Service Pack 3
Why in the world would you expect a Service Pack for Vista to install on a WinXP machine? Obviously, as it's name makes abundantly clear, Vista's Service Pack 1 is intended to be installed on computers running Vista. IT couldn't possibly be expected to install on any other operating system
If you want Vista SP1, you'll first have to replace the WinXP with Vista.
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand Russell
The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
- Need Help
- From: khatac
- Need Help
- Prev by Date: Re: fingerprint scanner vanished. but i can still see it.
- Next by Date: true admin account disappeared
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Help
- Next by thread: fingerprint scanner vanished. but i can still see it.