Need Help

For some reason I can not update to windows vista SP1 with windows
update; therefore, I decided to download SP1. I download SP1 64bet and
my PC did not support it. Then, I downloaded the 32bet. Unfortunately
both of them did not work. I found out that my system is X86-based PC.
So now I have no idea what to do. Can some one help please.

System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

--
khatac

  • RE: ADMT local user profile migration
    ... I will download SP1 today. ... I have a concern about file server permission issues. ... > I think you mean the hotfix in KB823735,am I right? ... > included in Windows 2003 SP1. ...
  • Re: Installing SP2 question
    ... You may also wish to look at doing a slipstream install. ... > formatting and reinstalling windows. ... where can I download SP1 and all the other critical ...
  • Re: Need help updating to Vista SP1
    ... If you're running Windows XP, you cannot install a Windows Vista Service Pack. ... I download SP1 64bet and my PC did not ...
  • Service Pack 1
    ... Everytime I try to download SP1, it says it has been downloaded and installed ... successfully and tells me to reboot. ... and go to Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: About Windows address space
    ... Yeah, and it's the reason why - though, trying to work out a way to ... some of the stuff over on Windows for the "time being";)... ... convinced about the "ASCII strings"... ... you can't really "re-use" the older ordinals because they ...
    (alt.lang.asm)