Re: Vista Admin Account and Napster

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:05:08 -0600, eboughey <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nobody has a suggestion on ANYTHING at all that may be causing this?

Your power of perception is startlingly accurate.

  • Re: URGENT - Please take action now.
    ... The power of God, however, can override that and enable ... the most likely option is that Jesus didn't ... Peter too. ... It is your opinion, your belief, your perception that there is no ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Cherry Wood Thread Cabinet
    ... I'd love to try, John, but I'm sort of chicken. ... perception, so it makes me rather nervous to think of working with power ... fingers with some power saw. ... You could just concentrate on the use of hand tools. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Whats happening to SeaSonic?
    ... amplified by PERCEPTION. ... power supply...as a perfect fit. ... They THINK they need them because of the aforesaid marketing "nonsense" ... The single-core Pentium 4s took as much as 115 Watts ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • RE: Problem trying to Reinstalling XP ,,,,,maybe hardware problems??
    ... Youre probably correct...The power supply,those that come with the case ... > After many hours he has finally got it to load WINXP on this 3rd board. ... > XP install check for or need to load thats causing the stall??? ... > NO bad reports on this model and brand of motherboard. ...
  • Re: Three Cheers for the 50 or 100 Years Bush War
    ... No, they aren't....they are the work of a fanatical few, intent on causing ... massive over-reaction. ... family, my friends. ... keeping the Repubs in power. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)