User name administration- Vista Home Premium
- From: "Robert J. Lafayette" <RJL24@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:49:56 -0500
Received my computer back yesterday from HP with reinstalled clean version of Vista Home Premium.
It came back with a user name of 'test'.
I attempted to change the name to my name "Bob Lafayette" and the user name in task manager under user shows up as "BOBLAFAYETTE\test".
In System Information the user name shows as BOBLAFAYETTE\test
In user profiles the administrator shows as Bob Lafayette.
The computer name shows as "BobLafayette."
Computer description shows as "Bob's Computer."
How can I amend the user name in task manager to reflect solely "BobLafayette"? Without the "test"?
Please use extreme details.
- Prev by Date: Redirected Printers Not Visible in Windows 2008
- Next by Date: Re: Redirected Printers Not Visible in Windows 2008
- Previous by thread: Redirected Printers Not Visible in Windows 2008
- Next by thread: RE: vista to XP(MCE2005) share problem (bad password)