Re: User profile not loaded correctly

Zngnn,

You could try a System Restore using a restore point dated before this
error. Use Method Two in the tutorial below to do this at boot if you do
not have any access to a administrator account.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76905-system-restore-how.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

zngnn;926643 Wrote:
So I tried both of the suggestions but they didn't work at all 8(
Do you know another way to solve the problem?

Brink;769135 Wrote:> > >
Hello Zngnn,

You might see if this may be able to help you fix this error if it is
the same.

'The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be
loaded. - Vista Forums' ('The User Profile Service failed the logon.
User profile cannot be loaded. - Vista Forums'
(http://tinyurl.com/yt7off))

Hope this helps,
Shawn

zngnn;925607 Wrote: -
This morning, I tried to log into my profile on my computer. However,
was logged into a default account with a message telling me that my
profile was not working properly. I tried Startup Repair but it
didn't
work. I tried to find the solution online as well but it did not
help.

I even deleted my other account and made a new one. It still didn't
work. I think my files are still on my main disk but every time I try
to access them, they don't show. How come it still won't work? Help
please?

--
zngnn-

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
('Windows 7 Forums' ('Windows 7 Forums'
(http://www.sevenforums.com/))) *and* '*::Vista
Forums::*'
('Vista Forums' (http://www.vistax64.com))
*Please post feedback to help others.* > >

--
zngnn

--
Brink