Re: Unable to make changes to parental controls
- From: t1n0m3n <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:16:12 -0500
Sorry tfehler, I reinstalled my OS and it never was an issue again. I
suspect that even Microsoft can't figure it out. There is plenty of
complaints out on the net, but absolutely no resolution. Certainly no
one here knows how to fix it.
I am curious though... Have you changed (stopped, disabled, enabled,
etc.) any of the services? (Changed ANY service from default even if
you changed them back later.)
If so, which services have you changed?
- Prev by Date: Re: "The Group Policy Client service failed the logon. Access is denie
- Next by Date: Made and error and need help
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to make changes to parental controls
- Next by thread: Only user account on Vista Ultimate says password is expired but access denied when changing.