Re: "The Group Policy Client service failed the logon. Access is denie

Hey guys- I just had this issue happen to me last night. I will take
you back though a few weeks when we lost all of our desktop stuff. I
then realized that our computer was not recognizing me as the adm. and
it would log on as a temp. When logging off, it would lose everything
from that session. I though I had a virus or something. I had needed
to renew my anti-virus so I had help from symantec installing and then a
night or two later I get this same deal with the group policy client
message. Since I am the only user on the computer, I had not created
another profile to log onto. So, therefore, I can't get into the system
to try anything I have been reading on forums. Any suggentions?
Thanks,
Jon

--
JB28