Re: Unable to make changes to parental controls
- From: tfehler@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
I am having this same problem and found this thread - i'm hoping to
get this resolved as i have been LOVING Vista since we bought this
computer last fall. I installed some math software for the littles
and wanted them to be able to access it from the children's server - i
went to the control panel - user accounts - clicked children's
account, and the dialog opens up (with all the options) but i'm "not
allowed" to change anything. Any ideas for me?
- Prev by Date: Locked Partition
- Next by Date: Only user account on Vista Ultimate says password is expired but access denied when changing.
- Previous by thread: Locked Partition
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to make changes to parental controls