Re: Unable to make changes to parental controls

I am having this same problem and found this thread - i'm hoping to
get this resolved as i have been LOVING Vista since we bought this
computer last fall. I installed some math software for the littles
and wanted them to be able to access it from the children's server - i
went to the control panel - user accounts - clicked children's
account, and the dialog opens up (with all the options) but i'm "not
allowed" to change anything. Any ideas for me?

  • Re: Too many User accounts
    ... To remove users: Control Panel> User Accounts. ... Rocky ... I bought a magazine in Coles here in ...
  • Re: how to become an administrator
    ... go to User Accounts in Control Panel. ... Select the user you wish to make Administrator. ... > had bought the one on display at the store.Now i can't ...
  • Re: how to become an administrator
    ... go to User Accounts in Control Panel. ... Select the user you wish to make Administrator. ... > had bought the one on display at the store.Now i can't ...
  • Editing a registry
    ... I bought an "open box special" Compaq Presario R3000. ... deleted the previous owner in user accounts, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • windows xp.... how do i delete user accounts?
    ... I have only recently bought a PC with Windows Xp on it, ... and I decided to try and put some user accounts on it so ... I would appreciate any help in dealing ...