Re: User Profile Service Failed the Login

Thank you, Brink! After much thought and reading of other people's
replies, I did a System Restore by clicking on F8 at startup and it
seems to have fixed the problem! I do hope that this problem does not
resurface. It was a tad bit harrowing for me as I am not very
technically inclined. Thank you again! :D

--
Janet Thum

  • Re: User Profile Service Failed the Login
    ... Janet Thum;871766 Wrote: ... replies, I did a System Restore by clicking on F8 at startup and it ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: asrock, problem with nic after windows-boot - Exact Opposite issue the OP is having
    ... concerning Reading the Startup "Buffer" of the Bootup ... Time to read those startup scripts, ... are identified as STANDARD, INFORMATIONAL and HISTORIC, etc.? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Internet explorer running invisibly on boot up
    ... Disable system restore on all drives by going to Control ... It will monitor all drives by default. ... >> Kill the process and get rid of the startup item. ... >>>Camio Viewer camio viewer.lnk .DEFAULT Startup ...
  • Re: Reactivating startup processes
    ... If the utility only removed the startup keys/strings from the Registry, ... If it does in fact delete files as well as Registry ... So bite the bullet and do the System Restore. ... > I used a program called Startup Inspector for Windows - ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [SLE] Have you seen this? -- TOFU explained
    ... that I should just accept the difficult method of reading ... replies (by scrolling down and searching for the start of the reply) ... To my logic there is nothing that would speak on behalf of bottom-posting, ... especially when it means more difficult replies to read. ...
    (SuSE)