Re: Redirect User Folders in Vista
- From: "Pat Garard" <apgarard-bigpond:net:au>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:09:26 +1100
Ok Shawn - since I have not yet seen Vista, I was applying 'main' to the 'User
You mean the root folder (to the folders that I want to redirect) should not
itself be redirected - right?
"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It would just be the main "C:\Users\(user name)" folder.
Pat Garard;870672 Wrote:
Hi again Shawn,
folder > >is not recommended that you try to redirect the main (user name)
Please clarify - the usual day-to-day User (lots of files/docs), or
principal Administrative a/c created during installation?
Thanks for your response,
*There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and* '*::Vista Forums::*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*
- Prev by Date: Re: Redirect User Folders in Vista
- Next by Date: Re: Redirect User Folders in Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: Redirect User Folders in Vista
- Next by thread: Re: Redirect User Folders in Vista