Re: Regular Run As... option (not Run As Administrator)
- From: ILYNS <ILYNS.3hl2o4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:23:41 +0100
Advanced Run is the most powerful free launcher that allows you to run
any program, run any command line command, open and edit and print
documents on behalf of any user account without switching between users.
- Advanced Run substitutes standard Windows Run feature so it is easy
to run it by pressing [Win]+[R] standard key combination.
- Pick Advanced Run... context menu item on whatever file you want to
run or open.
- Pick any user account you need, type it's password and run a command
without switching between users.
- Select security profile to gain or reduce the privileges of the
process you run.
- Use command templates to dramatically automate your frequent and
- Specify implicitly shell verbs to perform additional actions on the
file you need to open.
- Use command shortcuts to automate your routine work.
- Share your settings, security profiles and command shortcuts within
your corporate network.
- Take advantage of preinstalled security profiles and a whole bunch of
useful command shortcuts.
- Advanced Run has always been and always will be completely free!
Check it out at 'ILYNS : Advanced Run [ Launch with pleasure! ]'
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: How to Enable System Administrator
- Next by Date: I cant remove programs.
- Previous by thread: Perental Controls thing poping up
- Next by thread: I cant remove programs.