Re: Regular Run As... option (not Run As Administrator)

Hello!

Advanced Run is the most powerful free launcher that allows you to run
any program, run any command line command, open and edit and print
documents on behalf of any user account without switching between users.

Advantages:
- Advanced Run substitutes standard Windows Run feature so it is easy
to run it by pressing [Win]+[R] standard key combination.
- Pick Advanced Run... context menu item on whatever file you want to
run or open.
- Pick any user account you need, type it's password and run a command
without switching between users.
- Select security profile to gain or reduce the privileges of the
process you run.
- Use command templates to dramatically automate your frequent and
routine actions.
- Specify implicitly shell verbs to perform additional actions on the
file you need to open.
- Use command shortcuts to automate your routine work.
- Share your settings, security profiles and command shortcuts within
your corporate network.
- Take advantage of preinstalled security profiles and a whole bunch of
useful command shortcuts.
- Advanced Run has always been and always will be completely free!

Check it out at 'ILYNS : Advanced Run [ Launch with pleasure! ]'
(http://www.ilyns.com/advanced-run.asp) !

--
ILYNS

  • Re: modifying path
    ... Most folks set their paths in a file called .bashrc (you will need to ... The MANPATH is where the MAN command looks for man pages. ... >i usually install or administer stuff from my user account on behalf of ... i queried my path for both root and my user account. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Admin Printer Setup?
    ... I seem to be doing something wrong with the syntax. ... >user account to the local Administrators group (while ... open a command prompt and use this command: ... >> to connect to a network printer. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • RE: Unknown Account
    ... resolve a fully qualified SID to a user account against a local or remote ... Sid2name.exe was recently built to resolve SID ... SID2NAME is a utility program to look up the user account name associated ... An optional command argument can specify on which Windows NT ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Win XP Pro Cleanup options
    ... > | when I logon under My User Account Name, I still can only see the ... > As for only being able to see the Temporary Internet Files (and not ... > into your own account then use the command prompt and the ... If your TIF folder has a large number of files your command ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: dsmove failed
    ... MVP - Directory Services ... domain to another, this includes dsmove. ... I would be curious to see your command line that does it. ... >>> parent object of the user account. ...