RE: .VOB won't delete

Here's a link that may prove useful:

Salvador Manaois III
MCSE MCSA CEH MCITP | Enterprise/Server Admin
Bytes & Badz :

"Bones11" wrote:

I have about 8GB's of .vob files on my computer that I can't seem to
delete. When I try to send them to the trash I get a popup saying I
need to authorize it, so I click authorize only for the popup to come
up again and again and again....Basically it tells me over and over that
I need permission in order to delete them.

I'm the administrator and only user on my computer, why is it telling
my I don't have the authority/permission to get rid of 9GB's of crap on
my computer??

Posted via