Re: How to Enable System Administrator

Hi Brink,

Thanks! It works.

--
Regards,

Terence Low

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0ade3df4d5c2a7f559e28b7d25a5ce74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Terence,

This tutorial will help show you how to enable the "Display Settings
control panel" again so that you can change them.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/154714-display-settings-enable-disable-changing.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Terence Low;848061 Wrote:
Hi,

A few days ago, my Panda Antivirus had expired and thus exposed to
viruse,
adware, trojan etc etc...After i had removed it, my laptop goes
haywire.
Later i installed the Kaspersky internet security. After scanning and
doing
all neccessary things, i've tried to change my screen saver. However, a
pop
up window says 'Your System Administrator has disabled launching of the
Display Settings Control Panel'. I'm the only Administrator of my
laptop. I
cannot even edit my Registry as well. Please tell me what to do. Thank
you

--
Regards,

Terence