Re: How to Enable System Administrator

Hi Brink,

Thanks! It works.

--
Regards,

Terence Low

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0ade3df4d5c2a7f559e28b7d25a5ce74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Terence,

This tutorial will help show you how to enable the "Display Settings
control panel" again so that you can change them.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/154714-display-settings-enable-disable-changing.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Terence Low;848061 Wrote:
Hi,

A few days ago, my Panda Antivirus had expired and thus exposed to
viruse,
adware, trojan etc etc...After i had removed it, my laptop goes
haywire.
Later i installed the Kaspersky internet security. After scanning and
doing
all neccessary things, i've tried to change my screen saver. However, a
pop
up window says 'Your System Administrator has disabled launching of the
Display Settings Control Panel'. I'm the only Administrator of my
laptop. I
cannot even edit my Registry as well. Please tell me what to do. Thank
you

--
Regards,

Terence

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: How to Enable System Administrator
    ... This tutorial will help show you how to enable the "Display Settings ... adware, trojan etc etc...After i had removed it, my laptop goes ... up window says 'Your System Administrator has disabled launching of the ... Display Settings Control Panel'. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • System Admin Lock?? Display Control Panel
    ... My sytem won't let me access the ... display settings on the control panel. ... that says the system administrator has disabled the ...
  • Re: xp desktop
    ... > you rright click on the desktop, all of the desktop icons disappear, ... > webpage, in the display settings using control panel, but the isnt. ... Check in Add or Remove programs in Control Panel and see if you have DivX ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Control Panel Unresponsive
    ... I requested a driver update through the device manager and one was loaded. ... The control panel has improved but I can still force the problem. ... >> the desktop to change the display settings the same symptoms occur. ...
  • How to removed the Display settings
    ... to the "Display settings" option on the control panel. ... it worked but at the domain level and I need to set it up on a Computers OU ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)