Re: Disk Management

Hi Nigel, I have a opened a Formal Complaint with Lenovo and will keep
you POSTED in the case they come up with a solution (so that you may be
able to incorporate it in your thinking / analysis). Anyway, I sincerely
appreciate your help and hopefully lots of users will be able to benefit
from your Herculean efforts.
Bob

--
Boblink

  • Re: Disk Management
    ... Hello Nigel, you cease to amaze me with your wealth of knowledge and my ... with Lenovo on this and the Lenovo Community message board indicates ... Right now I am busy trying to figure out an IE7.0 problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: Disk Management
    ... Hi Nigel, did you get a chance to look at what Lenovo should have done ... limitation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)