Re: Disk Management

Hi bob,

Have started to put a few options on paper but not had any real chance
to work on things with other pressures, have to earn a crust :D

anyway hopefully should have a little time this week so will try to get
to it, I think the information will help a lot of laptop users with
limited space and external drives too. so will concentrate on things
such as moving data and programs to a separate partition or drive so
that will work in both laptop plus fixed size c: scenarios

the obvious things such as swap files will work for you but not in a
laptop/external drive setup so have to include this type of thing as an
option.

anyway thanks for the reminder, will get to it and let you know

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert
.