Re: Disk Management

Hi bob,

Have started to put a few options on paper but not had any real chance
to work on things with other pressures, have to earn a crust :D

anyway hopefully should have a little time this week so will try to get
to it, I think the information will help a lot of laptop users with
limited space and external drives too. so will concentrate on things
such as moving data and programs to a separate partition or drive so
that will work in both laptop plus fixed size c: scenarios

the obvious things such as swap files will work for you but not in a
laptop/external drive setup so have to include this type of thing as an

anyway thanks for the reminder, will get to it and let you know

the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert