Re: Disk Management

Hi Nigel, did you get a chance to look at what Lenovo should have done
correctly in the first place "I can see where the that fixed 30GB C:
drive will cause all kinds of problems. there are a few things that
could be done by moving things onto the D:drive, to work around the
limitation. will have to put a few things down on paper and maybe write
a tutorial, maybe this weekend. If I do post a tutorial I'll PM you to
let you know."
Cheers,
Bob

--
Boblink

  • Re: Disk Management
    ... Hello Nigel, you cease to amaze me with your wealth of knowledge and my ... with Lenovo on this and the Lenovo Community message board indicates ... Right now I am busy trying to figure out an IE7.0 problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: Sherry, Dont Leave (OT)
    ... Ferrari - give him a chance! ... Hehehehehehehehehe...I can't handle more than one woman, Nigel. ... why I'm not Muslim or Mormon...I was born Roman Catholic, ... The Porsche and Ferrari are not my style. ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: They are coming to get us. Really!
    ... Because they would then have chance of better things than 11th and 12th ... approximately 20% above expectation. ... jackpot, particularly in the early days before Lucky Dips). ... Evil Nigel ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Putting the sdhci to sleep safely [with attachments]
    ... chance to do something about it ... gets bigger. ... Would it be easier/better if I managed to get to you a Lenovo 3000 V100 ...
    (Linux-Kernel)