- From: Sage_luv <Sage_luv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 19:23:00 -0700
You saved me! we had blank passwords and babysitter used pc. Now it asked
for password and she swears she didn't do anything. "I turned it on and it
asked me for password, so I shut the lid". In minutes I just ran tool and
walaa, it's fixed!
"Mick Murphy" wrote:
Try the above.
You have to download an ISO file and make a bootable disk.
Read info carefully.
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
thank you,i have one of those programs i bought a few years ago and
either i wasn't using it right or it wouldn't work on vista.i got ahead
of myself and ordered a newer one.i got as far as step 2 and couldn't
get passed that.thanks for your reply and have a good day too.NPR,FL.
- Prev by Date: Installation problem for non-admin users
- Next by Date: Re: The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installa
- Previous by thread: Installation problem for non-admin users
- Next by thread: Re: The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installa