access denied to external hard drive
- From: ruanv <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:21:15 -0500
I am trying to access my external hard drive, but keep getting "F:/ not
accessible, access is denied". I can change the name of the "F-drive",
but not access. This is happening even thu I am in Administration
I have recently accessed the same external hard drive to change
security settings to all the files so that all users have full control.
Was this a mistake to do?
there are very important data there that I need to access for my
business..do I look at datarecovery software? or is that not gonna get
- Prev by Date: Re: error 1904 -failed to register .dll files HRESULT -2147220473
- Next by Date: Re: user profile service has stopped working
- Previous by thread: Re: error 1904 -failed to register .dll files HRESULT -2147220473
- Next by thread: RE: Can't create users.....