Re: login.passport.com problem, please help!

On Jun 13, 6:19 am, Mick Murphy <MickMur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Don't try and be smart; it does NOT suit you!

In your 1st post, you did NOT say you tried a number of different ways; you
said HOTMAIL address, clown!

Oh my goodness gracious!

You really are a cranky, arrogant old drunk, aren't you!

  • Re: Same old same old...
    ... bliar is an empty bag of wind.... ... the clown is dangerous....he is brighter, ... more arrogant and he is detached from reality.... ... web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Great singers without beautiful voices...
    ... It is either the clown, or a drunk! ... writer of humorous verse. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Great singers without beautiful voices...
    ... But a look at his prose, ... It is either the clown, or a drunk! ... I nominate Paul for the position of Poet Laureate of RMO. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Amond as a Christian name
    ... The brewery was at Lockwood. ... So unless it all got drunk in Longwood before it got there, ... Hotmail is for spammers. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)