RE: login.passport.com problem, please help!

You will have to create a user account at craiglist, with a seperate user
name and password, as per their requirements..

You can't put your hotmail address in eBay, can you????
LOL!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"bjmgleader" wrote:

OK so I have a windows live account and I get into hotmail and other
micro sites just fine. The problem is when I am over on craigslist I am
trying to respond to a listing I click on the reply to and the
login.passport.com pops up for me to login with my username and
password. I can't get in to the passport system at all. For my username
I am trying my email addy(which I thought was my username) but I'm
having no luck. I get a user message that says, Fatal Login Error. hr =
80041500, f = 1 . I hope someone out there can help me, thanks in
advance!

--
bjmgleader

  • login.passport.com problem, please help!
    ... OK so I have a windows live account and I get into hotmail and other ... micro sites just fine. ... For my username ... I get a user message that says, Fatal Login Error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • RE: unable to login as user
    ... unable to login as user ... Log in as root and look closely at the user account. ... the system just seems to hang and then go back to the username ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: IPC$ password needed when sharing printer
    ... IPC$ is a share to which Windows machines connect to access the list of ... with a user account on the Windows2000 machine. ... Type the new user's username in the "Username" field, ... After the steps of creating a new user, logon to the Windows 98/98/ME ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: How to properly Connection to Hotmail mailbox using ISA 2004
    ... I put my hotmail address ... Username and password both has to be same on your domain and hotmail account. ... Hotmail account: volki ... Required (The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • RE: cannot log on to user account following password change
    ... cannot log on to user account following password change ... I changed the username on the account in ... | on the sbs box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)