How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram

How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram? I have an
existing process flow diagram in Visio and want to change multiple shape
types to other shape types without losing the data on the current shape. I
don't want to have to redo the connector lines & text inside each box. Help.

Thanks.

  • How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram?
    ... How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram? ... existing process flow diagram in Visio and want to change multiple shape ... types to other shape types without losing the data on the current shape. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • Re: How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram
    ... >How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram? ... >don't want to have to redo the connector lines & text inside each box. ... There is a shape substitute feature which can do all this. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio)
  • Re: How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram
    ... I have always been concerned that third-party tools for Master swapping are going to miss something in complex shapes, or connected shapes, or something simple as getting a different Shape GUID when this is being used by my code.... ... Product Support - Visio ... How do I change a shape in Visio for a process flow diagram ... >don't want to have to redo the connector lines & text inside each box. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio)
  • Re: Wire numbering possible?
    ... Visio Professional has a Process Flow Diagram template that does this. ... report is a bill of materials. ... to have Visio automatically assign a number to each wire drawn and ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)