can a shape know what it is connected to?

I am working on an Organization Chart which connected to a database.
What I am trying to do is have the reports_to field I have to
automatically fill in when a connection is made (instead of having to
do it manually).

For example, I add in a new position, and draw in the line to connect
him with a manager. Is there a way for this shape to know that he is
reporting to this manager? I have a custom property that indicates the
ID for each position. (ie. New position ID500 reports to Manager
ID400)

Any helps or tips would be appreciated.

  • HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services)
    ... Technology: Erwin and Oracle Database ... someone who has worked on a lot of reporting projects. ... W. P. Carey & Co. LLC is a real estate investment firm headquartered ... The Data Manager - Reporting Services is responsible for the accuracy ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services)
    ... Technology: Erwin and Oracle Database ... someone who has worked on a lot of reporting projects. ... W. P. Carey & Co. LLC is a real estate investment firm headquartered ... The Data Manager - Reporting Services is responsible for the accuracy ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • WMI access remote biztalk server
    ... BizTalk Server cannot access SQL server. ... The SQL Server does not exist or an invalid database name has been ... Service Control Manager or SQL Enterprise Manager to start SQL Server, ... 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)" ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: ADO Connection Timeout
    ... so what happens when a connection failure forces one station to revert ... to a local database? ... Further, you *will* have contention issues, Jet does not support record ... to the central server, but you are willing to live with periods where it ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • ANN: Sequel 3.11.0 Released
    ... Sequel is a lightweight database access toolkit for Ruby. ... Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise DSL ... for constructing database queries and table schemas. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)