How to Add arrows to a connector?

I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector"

Select a connector > Format menu > Line > Line ends: choose arrow > OK

But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector. And when I open
the dialog box again, I see that the Line ends was not saved, it says
"00::None".

Am I missing something?

I am using "UML Use Case" "Communicates" on Visio Professional 2003 Trial
(11.3216.5606)

Thank you.

  • Re: Setting defaults for arrows at the end of lines
    ... If you are using the Connector Tool to draw connectors with arrows, ... Connector master shape to edit it. ... connectors will adopt these settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Setting connector defaults?
    ... Is there a way to set connector defaults? ... or don't have arrows. ... Isn't there some way to set the default format of a dynamic connector ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Setting connector defaults?
    ... my connectors arrows are in reverse. ... > Connector master shape to edit it. ... Set any formatting you like, ... >> Isn't there some way to set the default format of a dynamic connector ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Setting connector defaults?
    ... Go to File> Shapes> Show Document Stencil. ... Connector master shape to edit it. ... Set any formatting you like, ... > or don't have arrows. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • RE: How to Add arrows to a connector?
    ... "wolfv" wrote: ... > I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector" ... > But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio)