Re: opening Visio 2003 vsd with Visio 2000
- From: "David Parker" <davidp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:46:17 -0000
If you save as Visio 2002 version in Visio 2003, then it should be readable
in Visio 2000.
"DRAKK" <DRAKK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> Sorry to post if this question had already been answered. I have a Visio
> 2000 version and need to open a Visio 2003 vsd file. Is there a way to
> this file? Can Visio 2003 convert the file to be usable in Visio 2000?
> Thanks in advance! =)
- Prev by Date: Re: Installation Unsuccessful of Visio 2003 Service Pack 2
- Next by Date: Re: HELP! Can't print visio floor plans legibly
- Previous by thread: Installation Unsuccessful of Visio 2003 Service Pack 2
- Next by thread: Re: HELP! Can't print visio floor plans legibly