a trial version of visio2003 locks up when i drag it

From: A.J. (A.J._at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/20/05

    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:07:02 -0800

    i have had a trial version of visio 2003 and recently it has been freezing
    when i click and drag a flowchart symbol. it never has done this before
    today. i don't know if it is the program or my computer but i think it's the
    program b/c when it is froze i can do other programs just fine. let me know
    if you know about this at all and if there is a solution

    • Re: Shapes Stencils Question
      ... Couldn't seem to get drag and drop to work. ... them off and then turning them back on in the order I wanted. ... this in the 10 templates I currently have set up. ... Sure wish Visio would be ...
      (microsoft.public.visio)
    • Re: Two or more text blocks per shape?
      ... When I changed the value of this cell into true, ... change the behavior to "Members First" ... I go to drag the overall shape, whichever of the "inner" shapes I'm ... Under Visio 2003, is there a "good" way to create a shape with: ...
      (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
    • Re: Reverse enginerring to static model
      ... Visio doesnt draw anything immediately.. ... I havent tried doing sequence diagrams from reverse engineered ... >>What happens if you drag the classes onto the drawing ...
      (microsoft.public.visio.software.modeling)
    • Re: Re: Cannot drag a shape
      ... I cannot drag a shape from the shapes Windows unto the ... only resize it but not drag it anywhere. ... protection or shape lock somewhere. ... I'm presuming that this is a new installation of Visio. ...
      (microsoft.public.visio)
    • OLE Drag & Drop
      ... Beim Drag eines TreeView-Items soll dieser sozus. ... mit einem Master aus der ... Schablone verknüpft werden, sodaß ich per Drag aus dem TreeVew diesen Master ... auf Visio droppen kann. ...
      (microsoft.public.de.vb)