a trial version of visio2003 locks up when i drag it

From: A.J. (A.J._at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/20/05

    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:07:02 -0800

    i have had a trial version of visio 2003 and recently it has been freezing
    when i click and drag a flowchart symbol. it never has done this before
    today. i don't know if it is the program or my computer but i think it's the
    program b/c when it is froze i can do other programs just fine. let me know
    if you know about this at all and if there is a solution