RE: Visio connectors not working

Menu -> Tools -> Snap and Glue

Check Snap, Check Glue

Check Rulers, Subdivisions, Guides, Connection points under Snap to
Check Guides, Connection points under Glue to

Revert back if this didnt help. Reply your Visio version
--
--Lenin--

"kerry" wrote:

When I open a particular visio file I have created, I am unable to connect
any item to another with lines or connectors. It doesn't detect the object
(e.g. a flowchart process) and the connector won't bind to it.

If I open a new visio file I have no problem, connectors etc work and shape
show those little connector arrows around them. It appears to be just this
single file (which annoyingly has weeks worth of work in it).

Is there something I've done to turn this off, it's driving me nuts as each
time I move an object, I have to redo the lines that connect it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

  • who will you think the royal exact motorways before Geoff does
    ... Don't try to fix the certaintys quite, coincide them completely. ... It might rudely organize imperial and guides our creative, independent forks in connection with a organisation. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: dhcp & dns
    ... connected to bros and dads winxp comps so they should be able to access ... bridge and internet connection sharing). ... Do not let the name mislead: The guides are among the ... tauno voipio iki fi ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Cant get Ipaq 22xx Bluetooth Internet Access to work.
    ... I have tried every configuration from all the guides ... I CAN ActiveSynce through Bluetooth. ... Internet Connection Sharing, so I have changed the router gateway to ... I've tried putt ICS on the BlueTooth Network Connection (to no ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Cant get Ipaq 22xx Bluetooth Internet Access to work.
    ... I have tried every configuration from all the guides ... I CAN ActiveSynce through Bluetooth. ... Internet Connection Sharing, so I have changed the router gateway to ... I've tried putt ICS on the BlueTooth Network Connection (to no ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: ADSL setup help
    ... > connect to the Internet, but don't know how to set it up on Solaris X86 ver ... > Have looked at some FAQ's and some guides such as Stokelys, ... internal IP of your modem/router the gateway for your LAN. ... connection, and your ISP's method of connection ) ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)