Re: visio viewer not opening in Internet Explorer

On Aug 26, 9:34 am, Paul Herber
<SubstituteMyFirstNameH...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 04:42:18 -0700 (PDT), dgmo...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I recently downloaded and installed the latest version of Visio
Viewer, but when I attempt to view a vsd file, IE opens and asks if I
want to save the vsd file; Visio Viewer does not open.

I read that viewer may not work correctly if a previous version of
Visio is installed on the computer: I had Visio 2000 installed at one
time, but uninstalled it long before downloading the viewer.

Find a .vsd file, right-click menu "Open With"
and select the Visio viewer.
(Just a guess as I don't have a suitable setup to try it)

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Visio Most Recent Stencils  http://www.visio-recent-stencils.sandrila.co.uk/

Paul,
When I right-click the file, the menu does not include Visio viewer as
a choice.

Thanks
Dave
.