Re: select shape

sorry for not being more informative

i have a windows app.
there is a list box which displays all the pages & all the shapes in the page,
Now when i click on the page in list box it should show the repctive page
(im using web browser control to show the page).here im exporting the file as
htm

And also when i clik on te shape it should highlight that shape in the page
and one more addtion
when individual page is opened, any shape with multiple link when clicked on
the browser should show the menu which pops up when the whole file is
exported as htm

"Paul Herber" wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:27:00 -0700, mithila