Re: Populating a listbox or combo box in Visio 2003

Hi Jay,

I've got an example in the the article "Combo Box Table of Contents" located
here: http://www.visguy.com/2006/11/08/combo-box-table-of-contents/

There's code listings in the article, and a downloadable Visio file that has
a combo box on the page, and VBA code behind it.

--
Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP