Re: Creating directory structure with visio

where a tree structure can be created in visio, it does not have the
discovery engine that you would need for the task. You would have to write
code for both of the tasks, discovery and tree drawing.
al

"dmhgt" <dmhgt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I would like to create a directory structure for a shared drive on my
office's network. I'm thinking of a directory tree kind of thing that
displays all folders and subfolders of a certain drive. Does Visio have
this
capability? If so, can this information be automatically placed in an org
chart?

  • Re: Hierarchy Layout problem
    ... to learn visio. ... The 900 relatives of mine already have a visual tree which I ... And the software generates a hierarchy ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • Importing data (site map) and classes of objects
    ... I was wondering if any visio gurus could point me in the right direction to ... Basicly I want to draw the folder tree and files within in visually ... I can draw the files and folders in a heirarchy without links or the ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Making a connector with multiple branches
    ... In Visio 2003 and later, ... "Dotted-line report" connector for the extra relationship. ... The general idea behind the tree shapes is that each leg of the tree is a ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: I want to show a wbs structure as a picture like a network dia
    ... Change the Project installation and it will be an option in the tree for Project. ... You do not need to add anything to Visio. ... Brian K - Project MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: xml as intermediate representation
    ... > [XML is a general purpose framework that can represent anything. ... External representation is used for long-time storing of AST - ... XML provides universal DOM tree. ... of AST is heterogenous tree structure ...
    (comp.compilers)