Re: Creating directory structure with visio

where a tree structure can be created in visio, it does not have the
discovery engine that you would need for the task. You would have to write
code for both of the tasks, discovery and tree drawing.
al

"dmhgt" <dmhgt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I would like to create a directory structure for a shared drive on my
office's network. I'm thinking of a directory tree kind of thing that
displays all folders and subfolders of a certain drive. Does Visio have
this
capability? If so, can this information be automatically placed in an org
chart?

.