Re: How do I convert MicroStation .dgn files in Visio 2003?
- From: "Mark Nelson [MS]" <marknel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:56:02 -0800
You will need to save your drawings as DWG format, which I believe is
available from within Microstation. Alternatively, you would need to use an
earlier version of Visio.
Office Graphics - Visio
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Frustrated User" <Frustrated User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Am working at the office with MicroStation V8 drawings. I recently
my copy of Visio to 2003 and discovered there is no longer support for
file conversion. Can anyone be of assistance?
- Prev by Date: Re: the stencil editing possibility disappeas ?
- Next by Date: Re: Can a visio 2003 diagram be compatible with visio 2002
- Previous by thread: Re: the stencil editing possibility disappeas ?
- Next by thread: Re: Can a visio 2003 diagram be compatible with visio 2002