Re: How do I split a window on a Visio drawing

You can insert a new window (Window > New Window). Then you can tile them
under Window > Tile. Hold the Ctrl key to get horizontal tiling.

Unfortunately, the scrolling won't stay synchronized. There's really no
Excel-like "freeze pane" functionality, but as long as you scroll in only
one direction, you'll be alright.

--

Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP

"FTartaglione" <FTartaglione@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On a swim lane diagram, is there a way to insert a "split" so that as I
> scroll across the screen I can see the swim lane headings?

  • How do I split a window on a Visio drawing
    ... On a swim lane diagram, is there a way to insert a "split" so that as I ... scroll across the screen I can see the swim lane headings? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Anyone using extra mouse buttons?
    ... Solaris 10 can usually handle 3 buttons plus ... I think that horizontal scroll functionality first appeared ... couldn't be redefined to handle something with a lot more functionality. ... infrastructure in X11 that greater functionality is not totally impossible. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: scrolling the page to some position
    ... Abubakar wrote: ... viewer. ... Right now the focuscall of some functionality takes the user ... user back to the row due to which the scroll happened. ...
  • Re: scrolling the page to some position
    ... Abubakar wrote: ... viewer. ... Right now the focuscall of some functionality takes the user to ... user back to the row due to which the scroll happened. ...