Re: How do I convert a jpg image to a visio file so I can edit it?

jpg is a raster picture and Visio is a vector graphic program.
You will need to use something like PaintShop Pro to edit raster images.

"Aditya Deore" <Aditya Deore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have a jpg file which I need to convert to visio so I can edit it. I
>opened
> it in visio but it wont let me edit it. Is there any way I can do this?

  • Re: dashed line not displaying
    ... the dashed rectangle is the "outer most ... step of opening the pasted drawing and "re-triggering" the dashed lines. ... One other thought, using your approach, when you open the placed Visio ... and then close the Visio edit window. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Visio - linear conversion - from JPG -> DWG format. How to process
    ... visio doesn't yet have it. ... "Business Developer Denmark" <Business Developer ... > "I take a picture wiht a handheld digital camera..typecally JPG format. ... > As a contractor I want to convert the JPG to a linear CAD ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • Re: Create a Custom Shape and Assigning it a Master Shape Number
    ... found) to update a chart, we could be running the wizard quite often. ... Start Visio, open a new blank document, menu File -> Open and navigate ... to where you saved the above stencil. ... Right click on the stencil's title bar and selecr Edit Stencil. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: dashed line not displaying
    ... you can have your dashed lines and edit too. ... edittable by double clicking on the drawing. ... So, dbl click to open up Visio, select the shape, ... All three versions have solid line result: enhanced metafile, ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Registry file association error
    ... what's the problem with JPG? ... Edit, or in the case of XP, Advanced and then Edit ... differently to the account you normally use. ... Simple file associations work like snakes-n-ladders; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)