How to repair corrupted Vsd file?

Hi all,

Does anybody know a way or a program to repair a corrupted Visio file?
Last night I closed the file, today when I want to open it I get this
message:

"An error (100) occured during the action Open File.
Visio cannot open the file because it's not a Visio file."

Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

  • Unexpected end of file
    ... I have a problem with a Visio file. ... After a network issue, the document is ... I wonder if you can help me to repair the file. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.troubleshoot)
  • How do I make global shape changes in Visio?
    ... Is there any technique for making global shape changes in a large Visio file? ... Thanks for any advice. ... JimB ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • PDF to Visio
    ... Does anyone know of a product that will take a floor plan in a PDF format and ... convert it to a Visio file? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • corrupted visio file
    ... I have a corrupted Visio file. ... way to fix the corrupted file, or at least get it to open ... so I can recover some of the information? ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.troubleshoot)
  • corrupted file