How to fill Active X Combo Box on Visio Page

I have a Visio model that maps Shapes to an Excel External Data
Source.

I would like to populate a Combo Box on the Visio Page with data from
an Excel Range in the same Excel Workbook. But do not know how to do
the mapping.

Any ideas on how to adjust the Combo Box data source properties
directly using the Properties Window or indirectly through VBA?

Thanks,

SteveM

  • Re: How to fill Active X Combo Box on Visio Page
    ... I'd suggest that you check out the vba examples in excel help, since that is where the data would come from. ... I would like to populate a Combo Box on the Visio Page with data from ... Any ideas on how to adjust the Combo Box data source properties ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • RE: List Box Columns
    ... I think we're close, but I'm a real idiot when it comes to Excel VBA, so ... post) that I'm using to populate the list box. ... workbook) and populate the new spreadsheet. ... table of student names and grades you're looking it up in, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Linking Combo Box Values to Access Table
    ... during Excel session), then you can populate a Range on a hidden worksheet ... are too many columns for excel and therefore I am missing a lot of my data, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Populate Combo Boxes with Excel Ranges
    ... While it is not completely clear to me just what you have in the Excel Spreadsheet, I am almost certain that I would take a different approach. ... The first combobox would be populated with the Categories and depending upon the category selected, the second combobox would be populated with the descriptions associated with that category. ... What do you mean by a dynamic range in Column A? ... Description Column should populate with the range SwitchesDatabase, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)
  • Re: Correlation matrix
    ... I see no option in to complete the matrix in Excel XP. ... > correlation matrix for an array of data, and I can do it by using the Data ... > is independent of the order in which the ranges are processed. ... Can we populate the matrix fully as seen below? ...