importing C# project to visio

Hi just wondering if there is a way to import a C# web project into Visio to
create UML diagrams? I have objects and classes with the C# project and for
example would like to create a sequence diagram displaying all of the objects
and classes with the corresponding properties.
Thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

  • Re: importing C# project to visio
    ... DE MVP Visio ... create UML diagrams? ... Paul G ... Software engineer. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • Import C# stuff into Visio
    ... Hi just wondering if there is a way to import a C# web project into Visio to ... create UML diagrams? ... Software engineer. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • problems upgrading vs2003 project to vs2005
    ... I have a vb.net web project that was created in vs2003 and uses crystal ... reports. ... Paul G ... Software engineer. ...
  • RE: Unable to start debugging...
    ... Hi paul, i dont know hoe knowledgeable i am and how much i can help u but i ... have faced similar problesm before, You can check the user rights for asp ... > Error on starting vs.net web project in debugger: ... > I can attach manually to a process like w3wp.exe, etc. so the debugger ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • Re: Business object from referenced dll soesnt show in Website Da
    ... "Paul S" wrote: ... Website DataSource displayed next to the designer - that where I would like ... I my web project I reference this dll. ...