Re: How do I remove layers and hyperlinks from a shape in Visio
- From: Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:00:01 +0100
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:28:04 -0700, Mysterious shape in Visio drawings
<Mysterious shape in Visio drawings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a shape in several Visio drawings that I cannot find. But I cannot
modify it bcause it has a layer over it that prevents me from editing the
text. I also want to remove the off-page reference from the shape. Please
send me your email address and I'll send you a copy of the shape.
menu -> View -> Drawing Explorer Window
in the foreground pages section find the appropriate page
then in the shapes section you should be able to find the shape you
want. Now the shape is selected you can use the menus to edit the
hyperlink and the text button to change the text.
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Visio Utilities http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/
- Prev by Date: Re: dynamic connector with icon
- Next by Date: Re: How do I remove layers and hyperlinks from a shape in Visio
- Previous by thread: Re: Which events to force 'redraw' from within code?
- Next by thread: Re: How do I remove layers and hyperlinks from a shape in Visio