Re: Event handler in Visio-using C#

From: Saritha (skonda1_at_covansys.com)
Date: 07/05/04

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:09:37 +0530

Hey i got that...just changed macro security level...
Saritha.

"Saritha" <skonda1@covansys.com> wrote in message
> Hi Hin,
> But when am trying to run the addon its giving some security problem.
> (The Addon could not be loaded bcaz the security levels is high,and add-on
> has not been digitally signed or verified as safe.
> To enable the add-on,you can either have the add-on signed or change ur
> security level.)
>
> Can u please suggest how to solve this.
> Thanks
> Saritha.
>

> "Hin" <yhchan1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The EventDblClick cell in the Events Section can help.
> > Simply put a RUNADDONWARGS("YourAddon.exe","/cmd=YourArgument") there to
> call
> > your addon.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hin
> >
> > "Varun" <varunsab2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I am using Visio Add-on EXE ...I am in need of an event handler when
we
> > > double click the shapes in a page....programatically using C# ...I
would
> > > appreciate if anybody suggest me a soln..
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > VS

Relevant Pages

  • Re: experiment with runwithargs fails calling notepad.exe
    ... it isn't an addon it's a separate application. ... The first thing I'd be testing is if I could start outlook with appropriate arguments from the command window, ... I have Visio 2003 and here is the Security section settings. ... Visio but I do get pretty frustrated with it at times like this. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.developer)
  • SBS 2008 - Internet Explorer
    ... You cannot custom the security, ... manually add sites before you can download from them. ... Is there an addon or ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: why do iceweasel et al have more frequent security issues?
    ... finding a security problem and reporting it. ... security alerts exist does _NOT_ mean that konq is more secure. ... CAR ANALOGY! ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Security Advice Wanted!
    ... What would one do in the event of a security compromise scenario like ... You have a serious security problem. ... After another reboot for installing more security tools you get ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: ISA on DC
    ... And with SBS is remains a major security problem IMHO. ... Tom and Deb Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004 ... If you are configuring a business that would be a popular target ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)