Re: PlaySound Question

"Jack" <jl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:#KLjyCdFLHA.5500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the entire module, please take a look, thanks
it still does not compile with identifiers not found (PlaySound and SND_FILENAME).Strange......

Have you linked to the multimedia library, Winmm.lib, as Scott said?

This library is not linked by default, you have to do it explicitly.

Dave
--
David Webber
Mozart Music Software

  • Re: using PlaySound within a dll
    ... > I have a dll with a module, class and resource file. ... PlaySound has the capability to play a .wav file directly from the ... Compile your DLL. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • MySQL on Tru64 (summary)
    ... After a lot of trial and errors, and a little bit of tweaking of switches ... One important thing to note is that using gcc/g++ to compile MySQL causes ... The test suite has too many issues and I haven't been able to fully test it. ... related errors with undefined identifiers which I could not solve. ...
    (Tru64-UNIX-Managers)
  • Re: quick question about linking Fortran and C
    ... identifiers _beginning_ with underscore are ... _trailing_ doubled underscore is not a problem. ... Any C implementation that failed to _compile_ this because of the ... If you want your main/toplevel routine to be in Fortran, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: VS 2010 and VS 2008
    ... I know this was also true in the beta, but I thought they were going to make it link sensitive, but apparently it has something to do with the ribbon editor being part of the resource editor so the code get sucked in regardless. ... Same code just compile three ways and nothing but basic controls used. ... I really like the new IDE improvements and new "lack of" manifest support:o) ... "David Webber" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Case Sensitive, Multiline Comments
    ... parsing doesn't have to do the equivalent of upper or lower casing anything that is not a string literal before checking for keywords or identifiers. ... they have to do case normalization every time you compile. ... of all of the real languages out there. ...
    (comp.lang.python)