Working with Excel Active X Spreadsheet
- From: "Chris H" <humme.chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:53:19 -0400
I have added Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 11.0 to my COM Components and then
added a Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 11.0 'item' to a dialog. Now how do I
access the Spreadsheet through my program? I have a VBA example that does
what I want to do. In VBA they use commands like:
TempURL = "c:\Gen X Recipes\" & ComboBox1.Text
Spreadsheet1.HTMLURL = TempURL
UserForm1.Spreadsheet1.Height = 462
UserForm1.Spreadsheet1.Width = 588
Spreadsheet1 comes up as undefined and obviously I don't have a UserForm1 in
a MFC program?
More generally where can I find documentation for using Microsoft Office
Spreadsheet 11.0 component?
Thanks In Advance
P.S. I am just moving from Visual Studio 6.0 to 2008 so I am having fun
- Prev by Date: Re: How to play a ppt presentation in a view of an mfc app?
- Next by Date: Re: regsvr32 error code 0x80004002
- Previous by thread: Using CFileFind over https?
- Next by thread: Re: regsvr32 error code 0x80004002