Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming

I realize this, which is why I had a second question for learning the VS
IDE.

"Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Yeah, I have been posting on this forum quite a bit. (in fact, realizing
that I have been posting a question at least once a day made me take a
step back and try to find some good books so I can effectively learn MFC)

What would you recommend as a good way to learning VS IDE?

I would not use that book for learning IDE. Its a good MFC book though.
IDE has changed significantly since then. Also, the first half of that
book does not use IDE. The intent of the book is to teach you MFC and not
necessarily IDE.

---
Ajay

.