Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming
- From: "Nick Schultz" <nick.schultz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:48:56 -0700
I realize this, which is why I had a second question for learning the VS
"Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestions guys!
Yeah, I have been posting on this forum quite a bit. (in fact, realizing
that I have been posting a question at least once a day made me take a
step back and try to find some good books so I can effectively learn MFC)
What would you recommend as a good way to learning VS IDE?
I would not use that book for learning IDE. Its a good MFC book though.
IDE has changed significantly since then. Also, the first half of that
book does not use IDE. The intent of the book is to teach you MFC and not
- Prev by Date: Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming
- Next by Date: Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming
- Previous by thread: Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming
- Next by thread: Re: Good Way to Start MFC Programming