Re: CodeGear is sold

"Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:056D8DE1-0F99-40F9-8E49-52778AA6C298@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So, what is/was CodeGear?

The products of Borland that people here (once) cared about... Delphi, C++
Builder, etc. Any language product.

-- David

  • Re: CodeGear is sold
    ... Delphi, C++ ... Builder, etc. ... Any language product. ... I guess OWL was part of it then? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Visual Studio 2005 Express in now permanently free...
    ... I call it constructive criticism. ... I'd agree Borland has a history of botching releases - C++ Builder, ... Kylix and finally Delphi. ... If I have to choose C++ Builder compared to VS Express, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • If you use Delphi, C# Builder is a natural choice for C#.
    ... Lee Grissom wrote: ... > Borland needs to devise a strategy to raise awareness of C#Builder b/c ... most of the people I know that are leaving Delphi are also dropping the ... I wonder if C# Builder and Delphi 8 plug ins are compatible... ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: A very good blog about the Delphi 2007 Help Issue
    ... Delphi 2005 ... during those releases that were directly under Borland. ... From the official start of CodeGear, only the last two releases can be counted. ... content was deliberate and intentional from Delphi 7 to C# Builder, along with the transition in tools. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Why nothing the world is perfect.
    ... Is C# Builder an error? ... Surely it is too early to say..As a Delphi ... > I hope Borland starts to listen to Guys like you in the future Before ... > IBM,CA,MICROSOFT have done hundred of stupid things in the past. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)