Link error, module machine type conflicts with target machine type?

Hi!

I hope I am not posting to the wrong group (in that case please tell me which group is correct.) I would be most grateful if someone could help me with this.

I am trying to convert my mfc code, which is an in-proc COM server, to x64.

After fixing numerous errors I am stuck with this one. The error I am receiving is

Linking...
Starting pass 1
..\x64\Unicode Debug\Registry.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'

Obviously something is still set to x86, but how can I tell what? Registry is one of my own classes, part of this project.

Where should I look?

Here are the link parameters:

/OUT:"x64\Unicode Debug\Callander.ADUC.Extension.dll" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Lib\x64" /DLL /MANIFEST:NO /DEF:"AducExtension.def" /DEBUG /PDB:"x64\Unicode Debug\AducExtension.pdb" /IMPLIB:"x64\Unicode Debug\AducExtension.lib" /MACHINE:X64 /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT activeds.lib adsiid.lib dsprop.lib

Thanks
// Ted

  • Re: Compact SQL - Any CPU Build
    ... but compile our application to x86 and x64 version respectively. ... We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can improve the support we provide to you. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Compact SQL - Any CPU Build
    ... our application can be installed on both of the x86 and x64 platform. ... But if we want to compile it as x64 version, the built application can only be installed on x64 platform, other than x86. ... already installed according to my attempt to install it). ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Compact SQL - Any CPU Build
    ... leave it so it can install on either x86 or x64. ... compiled two times one for x86 and one for x64... ... But if we want to compile it as x64 version, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: dual boot 32 and 64
    ... The EULA states that media for both x86 and x64 may be included but that only one may be used with the product key, ... all x86 retail dvds are exactly alike as are all x64 retail dvds. ...
  • Re: VS2005, x86/x64 build questions
    ... But how does it know what other compiler to run? ... The dumpbin /headers on both x64 versions say x64 on them. ... also about 25% smaller than the x86 one. ... don't think it understands x64 exes at all. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)