Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
- From: Ajay Kalra <ajaykalra@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 8, 3:43 am, "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dica...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggionews:10EE7397-37D2-4D44-A8EC-0C8AA25771CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Missed what TR1 was.
For some information about TR1:
TR1 Slide Decks - by Stephan T. Lavavejhttp://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/02/22/tr1-slide-decks.aspx
Q&A on our TR1 implementationhttp://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/01/08/q-a-on-our-tr1-implem...
And there is also a video by Stephan T. Lavavej (Visual C++ Team):
Stephan T. Lavavej: Digging into C++ Technical Report 1 (TR1)http://channel9.msdn.com/showpost.aspx?postid=385821
Thanks. I have been out of loop on this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Changing hot key for the button on the dialog programmatically
- Next by Date: Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
- Previous by thread: Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
- Next by thread: Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack