Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack

On Apr 8, 3:43 am, "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dica...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
"Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggionews:10EE7397-37D2-4D44-A8EC-0C8AA25771CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Missed what TR1 was.

For some information about TR1:

TR1 Slide Decks - by Stephan T. Lavavejhttp://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/02/22/tr1-slide-decks.aspx

Q&A on our TR1 implementationhttp://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/archive/2008/01/08/q-a-on-our-tr1-implem...

And there is also a video by Stephan T. Lavavej (Visual C++ Team):

Stephan T. Lavavej: Digging into C++ Technical Report 1 (TR1)http://channel9.msdn.com/showpost.aspx?postid=385821

Thanks. I have been out of loop on this.

--
Ajay

  • Re: Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack
    ... For some information about TR1: ... And there is also a video by Stephan T. Lavavej: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Process Creation Speed
    ... On Friday 16 April 2004 21:16, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote: ... process creation time. ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: ifndef
    ... Stephan T. Lavavej ... Visual C++ Libraries Developer ... "Igor Tandetnik" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: tr1 bug
    ... "Stephan T. Lavavej " wrote in message ... We hotfixed this, but the hotfix package was broken, so we're regenerating it. ... As you may know, Microsoft has licensed its C++ Standard Library and TR1 implementations from Dinkumware; PJP maintains Dinkumware's implementations, while I work with him to integrate his changes into Microsoft's sources. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.stl)